A rare opportunity for investors or owner occupiers seeking the option of a return or family accommodation. Situated on a half-acre block amongst pretty established gardens, the two homes are currently rented at $400 and $470 per week. Continue to rent as is, move into one or both, or the properties would benefit from a cosmetic renovation to increase visual appeal and returns.
13 Hoddle features:
- 4 bedrooms, built in and ensuite to main
- Original kitchen, bathrooms, carpet and window coverings
- Lounge room, meal area off kitchen
- Slow combustion heating and gas point (LPG)
- Fenced rear yard, with gazebo and chook pen
- Newer and larger home than 13
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, WIR and ensuite to main, BIR to other bedrooms
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen opens to meals area
- Separate family room, lounge room and formal dining
- Rear yard (boundary fencing only)
Both share a 4 bay garage with workshop accessible via the shared driveway.
Plenty of potential to increase returns, both leases are on a continuous basis so owner occupation is an option.