Bedales - in good company!
Surrounded by impressive properties and situated on under half an acre of established park like grounds sits Bedales - an immaculate home happily rubbing shoulders with some of the best in Burradoo!
In excellent condition, this spacious, four bedroom plus study home boasts a generous combination of formal and informal living areas, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and a superb aspect - with sun focussed living areas inside and out. Supremely private, the property offers the sense of space and amenity often sought in Burradoo - without the demands of a typical acre block. Bedales offers more than meets the eye and whilst in excellent order, retains plenty of scope for those wishing to value add and reap the rewards.
- Four bedrooms with built in robes, main bedroom also has a walk in robe and ensuite.
- Formal Lounge with open fire place and door leading to north facing covered verandah.
- Large Family Room with Slow Combustion Fire with access to north facing covered verandah, Dining Room and Kitchen.
- Oak timber Kitchen with electric cooktop, rangehood, electric oven, dishwasher and generous separate pantry.
- Two Bathrooms, ensuite with shower, vanity, wc and main threeway bathroom with separate wc, vanity, shower and bath.
- Study, with access to double garage
- Laundry has wc and twin tubs with external access to western covered verandah and clothes line.
- Fully carpeted throughout except for the kitchen, pantry, laundry and bathrooms
- Remote-controlled Double Garage with internal access to house study and private paved pathway to the street. There is adequate space for a mezzanine floor in garage for storage etc- 3.5m ceiling.
- Fujitsu electric ducted central heating/cooling with 2 zones,
- Separate shed.
- Easy care grounds 1728m2
- Council Rates, Garbage and Recycling $2,276 pa
- Water & Sewerage Rates $1,126 pa
- Low Energy usage home: - Electricity $1,040 pa,
- Gas $nil
- Slow Combustion Stove wood $320 pa
- Draught excluders fitted to all external doors; Aluminium GutterGuard on house gutters
A unique slice of Burradoo life!