Executive family home with rural backdrop and northerly views to the Gib - a prized combination. Nestled in an established and flourishing cool climate garden, the setting is truly sublime - all this and only a short drive to town. Located on the desirable western side of Bowral in close proximity to Craigieburn, The Centennial Vineyards, Berkelouw Bookbarn/Bendooley Estate and the Gibraltar Country Club, you’ll be well supplied with places to visit in your own neck of the woods-that is if you ever want to leave this idyllic setup! Entertaining at home will be a delight and the home can expand and contract as desired to suit every occasion. Intimate gatherings, garden rambles, smart dinner parties and BBQs –there’s space for all those options here.
A stunning home, with soaring ceilings, expansive use of glass and an abundance of formal and informal living rooms open to private courtyards, sweeping lawns and terraced gardens showcasing the best of every season at each turn. Productive and raised vegetable beds are desirable additions to the landscape and a fantastic separate double garage boasts lots of extras including two heated bays for valued canine members of the family! Each bedroom is spacious and the master suite has far reaching views to the north and over the garden – visually accessed through the deep windows and the Juliet balcony beckoning those inside out!
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling, as well as a gas point, various underfloor heating
• Double garage (remote) as well as single remote garage with internal access to house, workshop area, store room, under stair storage
• Generous study/ BR5 with built in joinery is adjacent to laundry and the downstairs bathroom and could be alternative guest suite. It has external access and is therefore also the perfect work from home offering.
• The chef’s kitchen has Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, induction cooktop, Electrolux 1.5 ovens, soft close drawers and cupboards, Asko rangehood, Miele dishwasher, generous pantry
• A family room and living room flow from the kitchen area as does the casual dining with timber detailed ceiling and a bank of bi-fold doors which open to the private courtyard with water feature as a focal point.
• Impressive formal lounge and formal dining room open from generous entry with soaring ceilings
• Plantation shutters, high ceilings and polished floor boards feature throughout
• Fully fenced back yard and off leash dog park nearby
• Many lovely specimen trees such as maples, birch, crabapples, lemon, sweet orange, magnolia –with a rural backdrop
Country setting, City Comforts - a fabulous fusion.