Roll up your sleeves, get out the elbow grease and get your groove on!
This unpolished gem in the heart of Moss Vale is ripe for rejuvenation – with plenty of original features to relish. Mid-century style abounds with the original bathroom, carpet and wallpaper seducing you back to an era when things were worth keeping. Great proportions exist inside and out with plenty of glass through which to view the outside world. Lovely deep views across the township of Moss Vale can be enjoyed from the oversized front terrace and the studio/workshop in the garden has plenty of scope for an alternative place to just hang out and let it all loose. Located a short walk away from Moss Vale Golf Course, the bustling shopping and café precinct, the Tafe, Swimming Pool –all of Moss Vale’s spoils are there for the taking.
- The kitchen has electric cooktop and wall oven, rangehood and has meals area adjacent with a gas point and external access to the rear patio
- The living room has original wallpaper, double doors from entry foyer, gas point and external access to the front verandah
- Formal dining room sits between the kitchen and the living room and has original wallpaper and external access to the rear patio
- Three bedrooms very generous in size, two of these with BIR
- The original bathroom has a separate bath and shower, wc and vanity and IXL
- Very spacious covered terrace at the front with lovely views and outlook
- Oversized internal laundry with additional wc & external access
- Single garage plus storage/workshop area under house
- Central gas heating, 9ft ceilings throughout
- Fully fenced back yard
- Separate Studio with covered porch and power
- 1180m² corner block –allows for further redevelopment STCA
Value add and reap the rewards – yeah baby!