Unique opportunity to acquire one of Moss Vale's iconic buildings with local heritage significance and further development potential (STCA). The Hare House (as it is currently known) is a rare example of a Victorian era shop with an attached dwelling- replete with the original painted wall signs in an eye-catching locale. The half acre (approx) site is ripe for further development; subdivision, multi dwelling and the like, whilst allowing for the retention of the original character of the building. Proximate to Moss Vale's vibrant shopping precinct with restaurants, cafes and boutique stores, the opportunity to explore the multi-faceted possibilities here are not to be overlooked.
- The eat-in kitchen has Caesarstone benchtop, Smeg gas cooktop, electric oven, under-sunk butler's sink, soft close drawers
- The living room (opens to kitchen/dining) has a slow combustion wood fire, decorative ceiling rose and French doors to the front verandah and garden area
- Three bedrooms all have painted wooden floorboards, two bedrooms have built in robes and fireplaces, the main bedroom also has French doors to the front verandah and garden beyond.
- The renovated bathroom has a shower, painted timber vanity and separate wc and opens to the large internal laundry
- Nobo electric wall heater in BR3, high ceilings throughout, and return verandah on the original cottage
- Outdoor fire pit in courtyard - perfect for entertaining
- Original painted advertising on brick wall - locally heritage listed
- Current tenant (shop) willing to stay on for 6 month period at $400 per week if desired or vacant possession available
- The shop has a gas fireplace, decorative cornices, ceiling roses and shop counter. Shop consists of washroom with large picture window to the garden and large waiting room/lounge area (with storage room at rear) which has access into house, externally to front garden and also to rear area
- Fabulous back garden area is level, fully fenced and provides masses of opportunity for the keen gardener, room to roam for kids , dogs and chooks or possible subdivision or multi dwelling development potential (STCA)
- Established and pretty gardens around the house/shop provide a beautiful enhancement to Moss Vales street scape.
Shop, chop and hit the cot!
Auction On-Site Saturday 14 March 2020 at 12.00pm
Saturday 29 February11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday 7 March11:00am - 11:30am