Situated in the beautiful village of Robertson awaits a little piece of luxury you can afford. Nestled in a very quiet cul de sac and within a short drive to the shops, you will be delighted by the sheer elegance of this home.
- Lay back in the spacious main bedroom with WIR and ensuite that incorporates a double vanity,
- Three generous double bedrooms, all fully carpeted with BIR"s are perfect for the whole family
- The family room boasts plenty of space and offers endless natural light
- Enjoy the benefits of a massive formal lounge room with bay windows and eastern aspect
- If you enjoy cooking you will love this modern open planned kitchen with pantry and island bench
- The dining room flows from the kitchen, which makes entertaining easy and is made perfect with a cosy wood burning fireplace, that will keep your friends and family warm over winter
- Flowing from the elegant wide tiled hallway that greats you is a light filled office, which is ideal for those who work from home
- Sit back and relax in the corner spa bath which fills this well proportioned bathroom and is just one of the many added comforts of the home.
- Your life will be made easy with this light filled large tiled laundry with access to the back garden
- At the rear of the home is a fabulous entertaining deck with roller shutters, this makes it ideal to suit any kind of weather when your entertaining or relaxing.
- A practical detached double lock up garage with work shop is at the end of a long paved driveway flanked by hedges.
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air con will makes the home comfortable all year round
- This property is fully fenced and the 1229 sqm yard contains mature and established fruit trees,hedges and flowing lawn
- Complete with a good size garden shed for all your tools and mowers, plus a 5,000 litre water tank for the garden.
This home has all the advantages of modern day living and offers numerous living areas for the whole family. With a functional and versatile floor plan you can suit yourself with how you would like to set up the house.
* virtual styling on several images for marketing purposes
Saturday 24 October11:00am - 11:30am