Swing a cat, kick a footy, pursue a subdivision or just enjoy the space for what it is - the options are all there.
A fascinating floor-plan provides for the ultimate work from home scenario - with separate entry into a foyer which in turn opens to a huge studio room - perfect for a myriad of pursuits.
The block is large enough and zoned appropriately for subdivision (STCA) and whilst totally liveable, the home is ripe for a reno - making value adding another option to add to the equation.
• The eat-in kitchen has electric cooking and a gas point for heating
• Living room at entry which also has a gas point
• Four bedrooms, three with built in robes
• The main bedroom has an ensuite with shower, vanity and wc
• Main bathroom has a separate shower, bath, wc, IXL and vanity
• Large rumpus room with gas point (perfect for working from home)
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area with additional wc
• Internal laundry with good shelving
• Double garage
• Long view to Oxley’s Hill from the garden
• Close to walk paths of East and Old Bowral
• Large block – subdivision potential (STCA)
Put your own stamp on a big piece of Bowral real estate pie!