Laden with character and style yet geared for modern day life this stunning cottage will steal your heart at first glance. Nestled in gardens which are both productive and beautiful, this picture perfect home will deliver on all fronts! Three verandahs have each season and aspect well catered for and look out over the most delightful of streetscapes including long views reaching to Oxley’s Hill. Beautifully renovated, it offers a fabulous kitchen, stunning bathroom and generous open plan living. Pressed metal ceilings, tongue and groove lining boards and a studio nestled in the garden are just some of the enticements on offer.
- Gas ducted central heating throughout
- Limed floor boards and original lining boards
- Pressed metal ceilings
- Stunning kitchen with island bench, wine fridge, double porcelain farmhouse sink, integrated dishwasher, Belling stove and gas cooktop, gorgeous walk in pantry and soft close joinery
- Main bathroom is beautifully renovated with shower over bath, wc,
heated towel rail and plantation shutters
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen has slow combustion wood fire and French doors to the generous western verandah and also to the back verandah and gardens beyond.
- Second bathroom off back verandah – perfect for gardening!
- Delightful sunroom opens to front verandah and boasts louvered windows and generous window seats –replete with hidden storage. The best reading retreat!
- Study nook flows from sunroom and is conveniently located adjacent to kitchen
- Pretty timber garden shed
- Garage has been lined and can be used as a fabulous workroom/studio in the garden
A true walk–to–town location though one of Bowral’s most covetable neighbourhoods.