Located in one of Exeter’s premium streets this striking family home is nestled in beautiful and established gardens with seasonal plantings. A rural outlook out the back is a real bonus –with a depth of landscape taking in the stunning dam in the foreground. An adjacent walking path leads to Ellsmore Road, where all rural delights can be savoured. The floorplan is geared for family life with a great separation of bedrooms, with all the living spaces meeting in the middle and heart of the home. External access points are plentiful and lead seductively to these great outdoors!
- The kitchen has an island breakfast bar, 900mm stainless steel freestanding oven with gas cooktop, Asko stainless steel dishwasher, flued rangehood and walk-in pantry
- Dining and family area adjacent to the kitchen with external access to brick paved terrace
- Generous formal lounge with slow combustion wood fireplace and wood storage spaces, and built in joinery
- Main bedroom with ensuite with shower, vanity and wc and built in robe and access via French doors to paved courtyard
- Two other bedrooms, both with BIR, as well as fourth bedroom (or study)
Main bathroom is three way with separate bath, shower, heated towel rail, exhaust fan, and separate vanity and separate wc
- Brivis ducted gas central heating
- Double garage (1 side remote) with workshop space and internal access –and access door to garden at rear
- Side gate access to rear garden
- Chook pen
- Brick paved terrace overlooking gardens and dam
- Currently tenanted at $650/wk (fixed term until 11/3/21)
- Stunning gardens on 4429m² including a dam and rural views from the back boundary
Only a 10 minute walk to the General Store, Oval, Railway Station and the Church providing both the icing on the cake and the daily bread!
Thursday 22 October12:00pm - 12:30pm