This unique property has the convenience of town on your door step and the privacy of being surrounded by 12.5 acres of lush, green space. An ideal place for horse lovers wanting to fulfil your equestrian pursuits, or for anyone searching for acreage close to town.
This prime parcel of real estate, captivates you from the moment you drive up the enchanting tree lined driveway and onwards to a charming two-story home. A classic wrap-around verandah with wrought iron balustrade, complete with stunning, far-reaching views is a lovely feature of the upstairs space. Most bedrooms flow onto this from French doors.
- Upstairs master bedroom – WIR, ensuite with French doors leading out to the wooden floored, bullnose verandah.
- Three more upstairs bedrooms, two with WIRs and verandah access
- The second floor has a three-way bathroom with timber vanity, bath and shower
- Homestyle cooking will be a breeze in the comfortable country style kitchen, complete with D’Amani wall oven, Omega cooktop/rangehood and Asko dishwasher
- Entertain friends and family in the quaint dining room. The slow combustion fire will keep you cosy in winter and French doors are ideal for summer entertaining.
- Relax in the sun-drenched family room, ideally situated off the kitchen.
- Downstairs study – ideal for a home office.
- Powder room with shower is great for guests.
- Internal laundry and mudroom make an ideal rear entry on returning from the yards after a hard day’s work
- A convenient, separate accommodation with a one bedroom sleep out, incorporates a small kitchenette and large WIR
- Town water makes life just that little bit easier
Horse facilities and paddocks include:
- 11m x 12m Colourbond shed - houses 2 large stables with electricity and water
- Separate, second set of stables are available with post and rail yards attached
- 21m x 42m sand arena
- 12m wide round yard
- 3 sets of post and rail yards
- 2 shelter sheds
- Tack room with separate wash bay attached
- Character filled, old feed storage shed
- 5 paddocks all with separate troughs fed by town water plus one small dam
- Enormous chook run
- Separate dog run
This property is situated only 3 km from the Bowral post office, which means you can nip into town for a coffee and the papers and be back before the kettle has boiled.