Perfectly positioned on the high side of the street with no through traffic and an easy 5 min walk to school, coffee shops, parks, ovals, tennis courts and the like. This great family home has a gorgeous back garden -with mature trees and superb privacy . If gardens are not your thing, or you want something to put away for the future, the block is subdivisable ( STCA) .
A most desirable location in a peaceful, yet convenient Bowral precinct. Recent renovations make this a home to move into and do nothing, however there’s still scope to value-add and put your own stamp on it. Excellent tenants until 7 January 2021.
- The kitchen has a breakfast bar, electric cook top and wall oven, rangehood and stainless steel dishwasher
- Family room adjacent to the kitchen with external acces to paved outdoor entertaining area
- Formal living and dining area off entry with built in bar
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the main bedroom has an ensuite with semi-frameless glass shower, vanity, wc and IXL
- Main bathroom is three way, with frameless glass shower, separate bath, IXL, separate double vanity and separate wc
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double garage with internal access
- Brick paved entertaining area
- Beautiful gardens with lovely established trees and plantings
- Possible subdivision potential (STCA)
- Currently tenanted until 7 January 2021
A great opportunity!