Chic living in enviable garden estate
Surrounded by age-old, beautifully maintained gardens, this two storey townhouse in the coveted Heritage Park complex offers a doorway into another world.
The grounds offer seasonal change, balance, maturity and formality and are the perfect backdrop to the glassy interiors which provide access visually to these great outdoors. Open plan living downstairs flows out to the private courtyard and communal gardens beyond, and the three bedrooms upstairs have a bird’s-eye view!
Reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas log fire, internal access from the double garage and a downstairs study make this a home full of practical creature comforts as well. In close proximity to Bowral Golf Course, the bustling High Street and café society and a level 1.6km walk to the station, you’ll have everything you need almost at the door! When staying home is more inviting, the indoor heated swimming pool and gym are super distractions.
- The kitchen has Caesarstone benchtops and Miele appliances
- Open plan living and dining adjacent to the kitchen has a gas log fire, timber flooring and external access to paved North facing courtyard, and common gardens
- Study downstairs (or fourth bedroom) with BIR and understair storage adjacent
- Stone tiled entry nook with timber bench seat
- Downstairs powder room
- The master bedroom has a walk in robe, and ensuite with separate shower, bath, double vanity with Caesarstone top, underfloor heating IXL and wc
- Two other bedrooms, both with BIR
- Main bathroom with shower, wc and vanity and heated floor
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Access to complex pool and gym facilities
- Pet friendly complex
Stylish, secure and savvy