Three bedrooms, three levels, three courtyards and even three loos!
Great architectural style with lofty vaulted ceilings, double brick construction, superb views and the grooviest fireplace in town! A winning combination! This split-level townhouse in the desirable Gibraltar Gardens complex is perfect for those wishing to enter the Bowral market without compromising on location and quality or downsizing with flair. An easy walk to the Bowral shopping precinct, station, restaurants and cafes and the Cherry Tree Walk.
- Entry via a private courtyard
- The kitchen has a breakfast bar, gas cook top and under bench oven and new laminate flooring
- Dining is adjacent to the kitchen and has external access to the private rear north facing courtyard –perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Lounge with original open fireplace
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes, all with lovely outlook
- Freshly painted throughout
- The bathroom has a shower, vanity, and wc
- Laundry with additional wc and access to another courtyard
- Single garage with additional wc
- Under-stair storage
- Vaulted ceilings upstairs and in garage
Stylish townhouse close to town with potential to value-add.
** Virtual styling has been used in some photos for marketing purposes