Are you looking for a project?
Here is a great opportunity for anyone looking to value add to a wonderful old two story home straight out of the movie "Gone with the wind". This story is complete with a 3280 sqm yard that consists of beautiful matured trees, hedges and flowing lawn. Step back in time as you wander up the private driveway and park under a magnificent old pine tree situated in the middle of the circular drive way.
- As you arrive you are first greeted by Wooden French doors which lead into a large foyer/hallway
- There are four main living areas downstairs which consist of, a large north face living room with a fire place
- A further living room/ rumpus room with access to the outside back covered patio
- Renovated dining room which flows off the kitchen family room area
Open plan renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space which flows into the family room, complete with a split system
- Int/Ext laundry with room to replace a pre existing bathroom
- 3 large bedrooms ( upstairs) all with BIRs, the master has a renovated ensuite and has the added bonus of flowing out onto a North face balcony/ verandah
- Completing upstairs is a small study, large WIR and main bathroom which needs updating
- Double lock up garage with Int access
- There is a further 5 x 8 m garage at the rear of the property.
- Just a tick over 1 km from the main Street
- As the zoning on this property is R2 Low density, it allows for further subdivision potential ( STCA) as the minimum lot size is 700 sqm. This is also made easier by the fact that it has a side gate entrance into the back yard.
With a a bit of work this property can be restored to its original state and either be a place to call home or do up and flick proposition