This immaculate brick home sits amidst gardens which envelop it in seasonal beauty. A stroll away from walking trails to the top of Mt Gibraltar, this coveted location has both nature and village life in close proximity. An engaging floor plan has multiple unexpected spaces and plenty of room to expand if so desired. Of particular interest is the layout which has scope for a self-contained wing with its own front door, kitchenette , lounge room, bedroom and bathroom – perfect for those who wish to work from home or provide extended family or visitors with their own autonomy.
- The kitchen has ample storage, a walk-in pantry, Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, Smeg stainless steel gas cook top and electric oven
- Meals area and family room adjacent to the kitchen with gas slow combustion fire, split system air conditioner and external access to the garden beyond
- Formal lounge with gas log fireplace, formal dining with wood panelling, wall sconces, leadlight windows
- The two way main bathroom has separate bath, shower, vanity, IXL and separate wc
- The main bedroom is generous in size and has garden views, and ensuite with separate shower plus shower over bath, wc, IXL, vanity and heated towel rail, walk-in robe and built in robe and external access to the garden
- Two other bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Study adjacent to bedroom 2 with kitchenette and its own private entry
- Double garage with remote controlled door has two storage/workrooms at rear – with views!
- Entry is wide and tiled and opens to formal lounge and dining on one side and kitchen and family room on the other.
- Gas ducted central heating throughout – zoned three ways
- Garden shed, fantastic under house storage, remote controlled gates
- Stunning gardens, views to Oxleys Hill and to the Gib
- Covered paved outdoor entertaining area, gazebo in garden
- 9ft ceilings throughout
Sunny, peaceful and generous in every way ‘Forget Me Not Cottage’ is aptly named.
Saturday 24 April10:30am - 11:00am