Quirky cottage in gorgeous bush setting close to town. Literally the first property as you enter Bowral from Mittagong, this property has many stand out features. Originally built in the 1930s, it has had various interpretations over the years and now offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gorgeous lounge room with fireplace and a fabulous hexagonal sunroom which takes full advantage of the beautiful setting. Walking trails and wildlife are at your back door and will provide a constant source of outdoor pleasure. For those who love a serious shed – you’ve come to the right spot! This one is worth the visit on many levels.
- The kitchen has timber cupboards, a gas cook top, wall oven, breakfast bar and a split system air-conditioner and has a meals area adjacent
- The lounge is adjacent to the kitchen and has timber flooring, a slow combustion wood fire, external access to the deck and also access into the conservatory
- Bright and sunny hexagonal conservatory
- Generous main bedroom with a walk through robe and ensuite with shower, floor to ceiling tiling, wc and vanity
- Second bedroom
- Main bathroom has spa bath, shower, floor to ceiling tiling, vanity and separate wc
- Loft upstairs with dormer window and skylight – great for third bedroom or rumpus/study, also has ample storage
- Entertaining deck with drop down blinds
- Separate double garage
- Set on almost two acres and backing to Mount Gibraltar Reserve
- Double glazing featured throughout majority of home
- Circular driveway to the front of the home
Tenanted with superb tenants on expired lease.
Welcome to Bowral!