Nestled at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac and neighbouring onto the splendid, ever-evolving Botanic Gardens, this split level villa boasts a coveted location. With expansive windows offering light-filled rooms and premium views of the botanic gardens, enjoy what it has to offer - exotic and native fauna and an exquisite seasonal cycle that will unfold before you. Access to the walking/cycle path is on your doorstep and Bowral town centre is just a short 5km drive away. The floorplan is the largest in the complex, a pleasantly generous offering of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a powder room: an unusual delight to be found in a villa. The enclosed sun room provides the luxury of indoor-outdoor living, allowing you the chance to embrace your surroundings, whatever the weather.
- The socially designed kitchen incorporates a stainless steel dishwasher, electric cooktop/oven and is complete with timber flooring
- The open plan family and dining room, which is adjacent to the kitchen, has an inspiring outlook and features an atmospheric gas fireplace
- Additional media/lounge room
- The master bedroom is generous in size and has a walk in robe and ensuite, enjoying stunning views
- Three additional bedrooms, two with built in robes
- The main bathroom has a separate bath, shower, vanity, IXL and W/C
- The enclosed sunroom opens out onto a paved patio area with outdoor power
- Lovely private rear yard and garden overlooking the botanic gardens and walking/cycle track
- 9ft ceilings, reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
- Additional powder room in entry hall
- Generous laundry
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Currently tenanted – lease until January 2022
- Strata fees $910 per quarter, Council rates $425 per quarter
Step into an easier way of living!