Set amidst the lush rural aspect that is Robertson, this four bed family home encapsulates warmth and style, whilst exuding a fun, playful charm. Designed with family in mind, this split-level home boasts an open-plan kitchen, a stunning outside deck and patio area ideal for entertaining and a vast North-facing back yard, complete with salt-water pool. Set back from the main street of Robertson, the location offers an idyllic, peaceful lifestyle, with the advantage of being a short 400m stroll into town. While away the hours on the veranda, dip in the pool or snuggle up next to the quaint wood fire; the perfect home to enjoy all the seasons that The Southern Highlands has to offer.
- Open plan, sun-filled kitchen, with sleek black caesarstone bench surfaces, featuring a central island and dining area with bay window.
- Entry into a welcoming living area with stunning wood fire box offering not only a focal feature, but also providing ample heating for both floors.
- Expansive, rear decking entertainment space, covered to enjoy the outside during all seasons.
- Outside European laundry area with sink incorporated (part of rear decking area).
- 2000m² fully fenced yard with cook shed and established trees.
- A cosy additional studio/study room downstairs.
- Downstairs bathroom with W/C, basin and shower over bath.
- Spacious upstairs family room with access to beautiful front veranda.
- The master bedroom boasts a beautiful bay window, complete with storage as well as double built in robes.
- Three additional bedrooms, two with built in robes.
- Upstairs bathroom with a separate shower, vanity and W/C.
- Salt-water pool (12mx4m)
- 3 bay shed 12mx7m
- Separate building at the rear of the property functioning as a gym/storage area, but could be transformed into a studio space.
A home made for families who like to entertain, but equally a great opportunity for an investment property.