Loftus Street Self Storage is a 28 unit self storage complex in Loftus Street, BOWRAL. The complex is managed for the owner by Highlands Property.
Please carefully read all the information below and then, if you want to rent a storage unit, please call or email us to check availability. You can then download the contract to check terms and conditions.
You will need to attend our office at 445 Moss Vale Road, Bowral to hand over a completed contract, provide proof of identity, make your initial payment, arrange your payments, and for some units collect an access key.
All storage units are 3 metres wide, 5.4 metres long, and height is 3 metres – 3.6 metres (varying slope of roof).
Rent is payable monthly in advance, is for whole months only, is $260 per calendar month (no GST is payable).
Security and Access
The complex is secured and locked at night at 6pm and re-opened at 7am. The complex is therefore accessible to tenants between 7am and 6pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. All units are tenant secured: you supply the padlock for the roller door and keep your own key.
The complex is usually close to full, so if you want to check availability call 02 4861 0666 or email us. Always check availability before completing and signing a contract.
- All rent must be paid at least one month in advance.
- Rent is payable for whole months only, regardless of whether you use the unit for the whole month.
- Payment must be automated and be by bank direct debit or credit card using the system referred to above.
- A bond equal to one month rent must be paid on signing the contract: it will be refunded when the unit is fully vacated and cleaned. Cleaning charges will be applied if the unit is not cleaned when you vacate.
- A once off administration fee of $27.50 (incl GST) must be paid on signing of the contract.
Summary Contract Terms
All detailed terms are set out in the storage contract which you can download by clicking here.
- You must comply with the payment terms outlined above. Significant fees apply for late payment and these will be strictly applied: so ensure you pay promptly.
- We can take possession of the storage unit and the goods therein if you are 42 days or more late with your payments.
- You must give (or pay for) one months notice to vacate.
- Neither Loftus Street Self Storage nor Highlands Property accept liability for any loss you may suffer at the complex: you should make your own arrangements to insure all risks for your goods stored at the complex.
- Your unit will not considered vacant until everything is removed and the unit swept clean. We will charge $44.00 (plus tip fees, if any) to do this if it is left undone and you will be responsible for rent until it is.