This superb villa is the perfect choice for those wishing to downsize but not downgrade! Stylish interiors and thoughtful design have created a space which is unexpectedly commodious - high ceilings, reverse cycle ducted A/C, a deep northerly terrace at the front and a second courtyard at the rear all contribute to what’s on offer here. A level walk to Bradman oval, coffee shops and the Cherry Tree Walk will ensure easy connection to the outside world. Immensely private and secure – this little gem is worthy of your immediate attention.
• Galley style kitchen with servery like window, Asko dishwasher, Smeg stainless steel underbench oven & gas cook top
• Combined living and dining with external access via French doors to North facing courtyard
• Two generous bedrooms, both with built in robes
• Main bedroom has an ensuite with a shower, wc, vanity, IXL and skylight
• Main bathroom has separate bath, shower, wc, vanity, IXL and skylight
• 9ft ceilings throughout
• Private north facing secure courtyard with generous glass covered eave
• Reverse cycle ducted central heating and cooling
• Rear brick paved courtyard with gas point for BBQ
• Rear foyer with timber flooring creates “spill out “space between the bedrooms and opens to rear courtyard
• Single garage with internal access and remote controlled door
• Great street appeal and a small complex of three
Compact without compromise!