This substantial ground floor studio apartment overlooking manicured gardens is located in historic Eymard House and offers independent retirement living.
- Combined living and bedroom overlooking manicured gardens with built in robe and hydronic heating
- Integrated kitchenette with storage and bar fridge space
- Front veranda overlooking the beautiful established gardens of Mt Eymard
- Bathroom with vanity, large shower and safety hand rails and w.c
- Located on the ground floor with easy access to all facilities
- Full use of exercise circuit, lounge and sitting rooms, billiards room, table tennis, library, workshop, heated pool and gardens
- Located 800m to Bowral CBD and all of its amenities
- Pet friendly apartment
Spacious and secure apartment living in town! Contact Steven Berlyn 0406 420 940 to arrange a private inspection today.
Thursday 4 June12:00pm - 01:00pm
Thursday 11 June12:00pm - 01:00pm
Thursday 18 June12:00pm - 01:00pm