This gorgeous timber cabin has all the ‘feels and appeals’ for those seeking a Highlands hideaway. Only moments to town and in a really good neck of the woods, the scope exists to love it and leave it or value-add. Two bedrooms and a bathroom exist in the sun-drenched timber-laden cottage, whilst the separate studio attached to the garage offers self-contained accommodation - with its own entry, gorgeous north-facing deck, kitchenette, living room and bedroom. Perhaps a place to stay as you dream up grand plans for the main house.
In any scenario, the setting is sublime and garden gorgeous. How it will end is up to you!
• The kitchen has a small island with a timber bench top, and upright Chef stove with gas cook top, a skylight and a very generous storeroom/pantry adjacent
The dining area and living room are adjacent to the kitchen
• The living room has built-in joinery, a gas log fireplace, external access from both sides and timber walls and ceilings
• A gorgeous sunroom with slate flooring has external access to the garden beyond via French doors to the North
• The house has two bedrooms, both with a BIR -the main bedroom enjoys external access to the front garden
• The bathroom in the house has a shower over bath, tiled vanity and separate wc
• The house has an outdoor garden sink adjacent to the back door
• Offers separate guest accommodation with a generous bedroom which opens to the northern, sun-soaked verandah.
• A two way bathroom has shower, wc, skylight and tiled vanity.
• The sitting room (or second bedroom) has its own access to the front garden , room for a kettle, a toaster and a bar fridge and access to the two way bathroom
• The single garage is attached to the studio and has a single carport also
• Stunning level block with established trees including an age old Oak, Chinese Elms, Camellias, Azaleas, Dogwoods et al
• Long views to the North and East
• High ceilings, a fabulous mid-century feel and aesthetic and plenty of scope for further development
It’s a weekender, it’s a building block, it’s not too big, it’s not too small, it’s just right - it’s entirely up to you!
Auction On-site, Saturday 15 August at 12.00pm
Saturday 15 August11:30am - 12:00pm